Save Energy & Money
Energy Efficient Products
- Programmable Thermostat – is installed to more effectively control the operating time of your HVAC equipment. A programmable thermostat gives you the ability to turn your HVAC units down/up during the hours you are not home.
- Water heater blanket- is used to contain the residual heat from the water heater if the water heater is located in an unconditioned space. It is also a good idea to insulate hot water pipes.
- Heat pump water heater- this looks like a conventional water heater however, the compressor that is used to heat the water is housed on the top of the tank. This product is two times more efficient than an on-demand or tankless water heater.
- Geothermal heat pump- This is the most efficient method of heating and cooling your home. For a diagram of how this product works click here.
- Pool pump timer- this will decrease the run time on your swimming pool, we recommend 6-12 hours per day.