Ways to Pay Bill
- Mobile and tablet app coming soon!
- Online payments can be made by clicking the "Pay Bill" button at the top left of your screen. (Credit card and debit card payments accepted)
- IVR (Integrated voice response) allows payments and account inquiries to be made by phone using the automated system. It is as quick and efficient as punching a few buttons. Call any Singing River Electric office and press “3”. (Credit card and debit card payments accepted)
- Recurring payments can be set up two ways: do it yourself online by clicking on “Pay Bill", or call any Singing River Electric office and set up an Electronic Funds Transfer payment option which automatically pays your bill from the banking account you choose within seven days after receiving your billing statement.
- Payment Kiosk is located in the outside drive-through lane at the Lucedale office. (Cash or credit/debit card payments.)
- Mail payments are convenient with the self-addressed envelope enclosed with every billing statement. Simply apply postage and mail.
- Pay at any office. Our office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Cash, check and credit/debit card payments accepted)
- 24/7 Drop boxes are conveniently located at all offices for after-hour payments. (Check and money-order payments only.)